The Half-Physler as presented at NIME 2019  and the resontube opcode as presented at the ICSC 2019 
- The COSMO DSP library contains +20 Csound-based audio effects (DSP-Library/Effects).
- CCIn - CC-Responder MIDI-In wrapper for SuperCollider
- This class makes it quick to send MIDI control values to UGen arguments. It initialises a CCResponder and maps the received data onto control busses. Those can be read out by the class itself.
- Code by Alex Hofmann & Florian Golz, with support from Fredrik Olofsson & Alberto DeCampo (Dez. 2010)
Install within SC-Lang:
Then choose: “Language-> Recompile Class Library”
- SuperCollider code for “Tight-interlocked Oscillators”
- Developed within the ASEA-Uninet project on distributed ethnomusicology data, this is the code base for a proof-of-concept implementation for an API-service for Music Information Retrieval, running in parallel with a Data Repository (Dataverse). Authors and details in , including an example analysis, based on the model by .
 Hofmann, A., Chatziioannou, V., Schmutzhard, S., Erdoğan, G., & Mayer, A. (2019). The Half-Physler: An oscillating real-time interface to a tube resonator model. In Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME) 2019 (pp. 130–133). Porto Allegre, BR: Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul.
 Hofmann, A., Schmutzhard, S., Pàmies-Vilà, M., Erdoğan, G., & Chatziioannou, V. (2019). An opcode implementation of a finite difference viscothermal time-domain model of a tube resonator for wind instrument simulations. In The Fifth International Csound Conference ICSC2019. Cagli, IT.
 S. Schmutzhard, V. Chatziioannou, and A. Hofmann. Parameter optimisation of a viscothermal time-domain model for wind instruments. In Proceedings of the 2017 International Symposium on Musical Acoustics, pages 27–30, Montreal, CA, 2017.
 V. Lazzarini. The csound plugin opcode framework. In Proceedings of the 14th Sound and Music Computing Conference, pages 267–274, 2017.
 Hofmann, A., Miksa, T., Knees, P., Bakos, A., Saglam, H., Ahmedaja, A., Yimwadsana, B., Chan, C., Rauber, A. (2021). Enabling FAIR use of Ethnomusicology Data - through Distributed Repositories, Linked Data and Music Information Retrieval. Empirical Musicology Review – Special Issue on Open Science in Musicology, 16(1), 47–64. https://doi.org/10.18061/emr.v16i1.7632
 M. Marolt, C. Bohak, A. Kavčič, and M. Pesek, “Automatic segmentation of ethnomusicological field recordings,” Applied sciences, vol. 9, iss. 3, pp. 1-12, 2019.